How do we deal with your personal data and your privacy?
This can be read below.
The privacy legislation is applicable from 25 May 2018 to protect privacy and personal data. Under this regulation, an organization that works with personal data has certain obligations and the person whose data is certain rights with regard to that processing.
Why do we process your personal data as a customer of Go4inkjet?
In order to provide services correctly and carefully and/or to carry out your orders correctly and carefully, we need some information from you. We use this data, for example, for the preparation of documents (correspondence, agreements, petitions, applications and the like), but also for our administration, and the archive/storage of your file, but also for the preparation of the invoice for services rendered.
We do not process more data than strictly necessary.
What are Go4inkjet’s obligations?
According to the AVG, we are the Data Controller for the processing of personal data that takes place in your file. In our work, we are obliged to take into account the following:
- Your data is collected for specific purposes:
o for the execution of the contract of engagement for the provision of services;
o for the attribution of your invoice;
o for keeping proper records;
o for proper archiving and storage of your data;
o for effective management and policy.
- In principle, no processing takes place for other purposes, unless it concerns a compatible purpose within the meaning of the AVG or the AVG implementation act;
- If Go4inkjet would engage one or more employees for the performance of services, they will each treat your personal data confidentially. This is then recorded in writing in the employment contract of those employees;
- Your personal data will be properly secured against unauthorised access. We have taken the necessary technical and organizational measures to prevent a security incident;
- Data is in principle not stored outside the EU;
- Your personal data will not be kept longer than necessary for proper service provision. After that they will be destroyed, unless you indicate that you want them returned.
For the necessary data this retention period is in principle 7 years (from the last treatment), unless longer retention would be necessary.
What are your rights as a data subject?
You have the following rights:
- The right to know if and what personal data of yours are processed.
- The right to inspect and copy these data (insofar as this does not harm the privacy of others).
- The right to correction, limitation, addition or removal of data if necessary.
- The right to request the (partial) destruction of your data. This can only be done if the retention of the data is not of significant importance to another party and the data does not have to be retained under a statutory regulation.
- The right to add a self-declaration to your file.
- The right to obtain a copy of the personal data, which you have provided to us.
- The right to oppose the processing of your data in certain cases.
If you want to exercise your rights, you can do so orally or by sending an e-mail to Go4inkjet.
Provision of Your Personal Data to Third Parties
All employees or service providers engaged by Go4inkjet will be required to treat your personal data confidentially. This includes, for example, not allowing a third party to access personal data without your permission. Therefore, your permission is required.
Exchange of data
In principle, we do not exchange data with third parties. This is only different if you have given your specific permission. Data can only be shared with third parties with your permission.
Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also if you have questions about your data or if you want to change it, please use this e-mail address.
This website uses “cookies” (text files that are placed on your computer) to allow the website to function, to help analyze the website in order to improve our services or for marketing purposes.
Overview of cookies used
Below is described which cookies we place ourselves and which third-party cookies are used.
Functional cookies are necessary for the functioning of the website. Without these cookies, certain parts cannot be used.
Social media share buttons
The site may contain share buttons to share pages on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. These buttons are pieces of code from the social media themselves and use a cookie. This cookie remembers that a visitor is logged in, so one does not have to log into Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn again when they want to share something.
To see what they do with personal data they receive with this code, you can read the relevant privacy statements on their own website:
These statements and links may change. We do our best to keep these links up to date.
Google / YouTube: https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies
Analytical cookies collect data and statistics (often anonymously) to understand how visitors use the website, so we can improve the website and our services.
Through Google Analytics, data on visitor behavior is collected on this website (anonymously). This allows us to see how visitors navigate through the website. We use this information to make decisions about the design of our website. We also use this information to optimize the functioning of the website. In order to make careful processing possible, we have taken the following measures:
- We have concluded a processor agreement with Google;
- We have masked the last octet of the IP address if you have indicated that you do not want statistical cookies placed on your computer;
- We have deactivated all possibilities offered by Google to ‘share data with Google’;
- We do not use other Google services in combination with the Google Analytics cookies.
Do you not want your visitor behavior to be tracked? Then you can download a plugin from Google that prevents this and is available for Microsoft Internet Explorer 11, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Opera. This setting will then apply to all websites you visit, not just this one. https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=nl
Analytical cookies on the website
|Name||Placed by||Expires after||Means|
|_ga||Google Analytics||2 years||Records a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.|
|_gid||Google Analytics||End of session||Records a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.|
|_gat||Google Analytics||End of session||Used by Google Analytics to slow down search speed.|
Deletion of cookies
Through the settings of your browser you can delete placed cookies. Here you can also refuse the placement of new cookies. Where exactly this function is located, differs per browser.
New developments and unforeseen cookies
The texts of our website can be modified at any time by ongoing developments. This also applies to our cookie statement. Therefore, please read this statement regularly to stay informed of any changes.
It is also possible that through our websites cookies are placed by others, of which we are not always aware. Do you encounter unforeseen cookies on our website that you cannot find in our overview? Please let us know via email@example.com. You can also contact the third party directly and ask what cookies they place, what the reason for it is, what the lifespan of the cookie is and in what way they have safeguarded your privacy.